Wells Fargo Center - PA Information and Schedule
|Date/Time||Event & Venue/City|
|May 7, 2016
|May 8, 2016
|May 9, 2016
|Philadelphia Soul vs. Tampa Bay Storm|
|May 14, 2016
|Philadelphia Soul vs. Arizona Rattlers|
|May 21, 2016
|Philadelphia Soul vs. Orlando Predators|
|Aug 21, 2016
|Drake & Future|
|Sep 9, 2016
|Sep 10, 2016
|Sep 13, 2016
|Sep 16, 2016
|Belong Tour - 2 Day Pass||
|Sep 22, 2016
|USA Hockey All American Prospect Game|
- The Wells Fargo Center was Originally named the Spectrum II after the original Spectrum that was demolished in 2010-2011 to make way for Xfinity Live.
- The CoreStates Center 1996-1998 until the bank was bought out by First Union
- First Union Center 1998-2003 - nicknamed the FU Center
- Wachovia Center 2003-2010 - Wells Fargo eventually bought out the bank also
- Wells Fargo Center from 2011-present day - contract may be up in 2017
Address of the Wells Fargo Center
3601 S Broad St Philadelphia, PA 19148 - South Philadelphia, PA
Wells Fargo center Phone number (215) 336-3600
Wells Fargo Center driving maps and getting to the Wells Fargo sports complex and XFinity Live
Getting to the Wells Fargo center and parking there are fairly easy and recommended by ABC tickets. Driving to the WellsFargo center and getting out after an event is above average for arenas around the U.S. Both major Philadelphia highways are easy to use to get to and from the center (I-76 and I-95) and there good exits/entrances in and out. There also is plenty of parking at the Wells Fargo Center itself, and adjacent parking lots at the Citizens Bank Park and Lincoln Financial field. There is also a good amount of private parking along Pattison and Packer avenues including at the Holiday Inn, FDR Park, and local eatiries like Chickies and Pete's. Public Transportation is also fairly easy to use to get to the Wells Fargo Center; using the Broad street line will take you right to the sports/concert complex.
Driving there? Here's a link to Google maps to get you there - Maps and directions for the Wells Fargo Center or "The Well"
.A Wells Fargo Center seating chart is listed below, some other facts about seating at the center and Xfinity Live
- seat 1 is always on your left side on the lower level and floor, which is convenient...so if you are in section 1 on the floor...seat number 1 is closest to the end...if you are in section 3 on the floor, seat 1 is closest to floor section 2 (center).....if you are in lower level section 101 row 1-20 seat number 1, then you are closest to section 124.
- the front of the Wells Fargo Center is on Broad Street facing West, the back of the Wells Fargo Center is on 11th street on the East side
- The south Side of the venue faces Interstate 95...the North Side faces Pattison ave. (Pattison ave. is also the main street connecting the Wells Fargo center with the Phillies baseball stadium, Citizen's Bank Park and Lincoln Financial Field
- The Philadelphia Flyers and Philadelphia 76ers play at the Wells Fargo Center. The center is also home to a variety of family entertainment like the Harlem Globetrotters, Ringling Brothers Circus, Disney on Ice, and WWE Wrestling...The Wells Fargo Center also is home to the Philadelphia Wing of the NLL (National Lacrosse League) and Philadelphia Soul of the AFL (Arena Football League). Some other miscellaneous events include Villanova college basketball, NCAA Tournmanet, UFC, boxing, gymnastics, Rugby and college wrestling.
- Xfinity live is a large group of bars/restaurants built on the site of the old Spectrum; and in the same parking lot as the Wells Fargo center. Xfinity live has a PBR themed (Professional Bull Riding) bar, as well as Victory Beer Hall (craft brewer), Spectrum grill (more upscale dining), Broad Street Bullies Pub, and the NBC Sports arena...In the arena, there is a humongous projection TV showing the best sporting events in Philadelphia and around the country. There are also several flat screen TV's for your viewing pleasure. Outside the center is an outdoor stage that will host several free outdoor concerts during the summer, in the summer of 2012, Heavy Metal act Halestorm performed here as well as Third Eye Blind.
View of the crowd at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Front of Wells Fargo Center
Picture from a Tom Petty concert at the Wells Fargo center
Wells Fargo Center seating chart / map - Wrestling seating chart, view an event for more seating charts!